Here are the following factors affecting the payback of the token:
- 1.The market value of the token.
- 2.BTC rate.
- 3.Supply capacity.
We cannot influence the BTC rate. But we regularly increase the supply capacity of GMT and support it on the market.
The amount of the reward depends on how many tokens you own. It also depends on the value of the token's supply capacity, which is constantly growing due to adding new hardware.
During 2021, GMT has shown steady growth. So, in May 2021 price of one GMTwas $ 0.12, and in September 2021 its cost grew up to $ 0.45.
Payments are credited once a day from 06:00 to 18:00 GMT (time zone).
The main thing affecting the size of rewards is the complexity of the Bitcoin network, which is affected by the amount of power simultaneously involved in mining. Up-to-date information on the complexity of the network is presented on the website in real-time: https://diff.cryptothis.com/
The BTC reward can be delayed due to the following reasons:
- 1.After the change in supply capacity, our team had to double-check the amount of payments. For example, at 16:00 we carried out an additional issue of GMT and increased its supply capacity. In this case, before 16:00 the token brings income proportional to the old supply capacity, and after16:00 - income rate changes. In this case, the technical staff needs to check whether the information in the billing system has been updated correctly. For this reason, payments can be delayed up to several hours.
- 2.GMT address was not verified. Go through verification in your personal account in the "Wallet" section.
- 3.Your account has less than 0.00001 BTC. The minimum payout amount is 0.00001 BTC. Rewards less than 0.00001 BTC per day will accumulate in your balance until the minimum payout amount is reached.
The transfer may not come for the following reasons:
1. You have entered an incorrect BTC wallet address. Please correct the information in your personal account in the "Wallet" section.
2. You bought GMT less than a day ago. Payments are calculated from the second day after the purchase.
This situation is technically impossible. You will not be able to register an account without entering your BTC wallet address.
Part of the daily mining reward is spent on electricity bills, equipment maintenance, insurance pool and company management payments. The rest of the funds are distributed among token holders in proportion to the number of tokens.
In order to receive reward, the user needs to sign up on the website, specify ETH or BSC wallet (depending on which network GMT tokens were purchased) as well as the BTC wallet where the reward will be credited. Reward in BTC is credited to token holders every 24 hours, starting the next day after the account is verified on the website. The minimum amount of reward for mining is 0.00001 BTC. Reward less than 0.00001 BTC per day will accumulate on the holder's balance until the minimum transfer amount is reached.