How to use virtual wallet
Virtual wallet is the wallet that you can use within our service to store your GMT. All tokens on virtual wallets are stored only on our servers.
We've added virtual wallets so you can start mining as soon as possible. Virtual wallets are created automatically for all signed up users. If you don't use it, you can delete it anytime.
The virtual wallet is best for you if:
- You are new to the crypto industry
- You are going to buy a token for the first time
- You've got no experience with crypto wallets yet
The virtual wallet allows you to buy and store GMT without adding other wallets. During buying process just select your virtual wallet as the address to which you want to receive tokens.
Tokens on your virtual GMT wallet bring daily BTC rewards, that will be credited to your BTC wallet. If necessary, you can withdraw funds from virtual GMT wallet to your external wallet.
Wallet top-up is useful if you pay for the maintenance in GMT, because the maintenance fees are deducted from your virtual wallet.
You can top up your virtual wallet using GMT, which are stored in your other wallets, added to your account.
To top up your virtual wallet, click the Top up button.
Then enter the amount you want to top up your virtual wallet and follow the instructions.
Go to the “GMT Wallet” section and click the button in the virtual wallet card.
- 1.Enter your GMT address, to which you want to withdraw tokens. This can be either the address you added in your personal account, or any other GMT address.
- 2.Select the network of the address you entered above.
- 3.Enter the amount of GMT tokens you want to withdraw.
Minimum withdrawal amount in ERC-20 network — 5000 GMT
Minimum withdrawal amount in BEP-20 network — 200 GMT
4. Click “Next step”.
Carefully check that all the data is correct. If everything is all right, enter the confirmation code sent to your email and click “Confirm”.